Monday, July 27, 2009

Wii Frisbee Dog, Sadly Not for Dogs


Dad brought home a new video game last night called Wii Resort Sports. Mom really wanted to play Frisbee Dog. I was so excited. Finally! We get to play frisbee inside! I love frisbee in the back yard. I like to trick Mom and Dad. They throw the frisbee and I try to catch it with my paws. When I finally get ahold of it, I pretend that I'm going to retrieve it, then I run right past them. Did I say past them? I run circles around them. Okay, back to the game. I was all excited to run around the house, trying to catch the frisbee, but there was no frisbee! They kept teasing me. They just pretended to throw the frisbee. I hate the teasing game :( I did like the sounds and the colors, and everything seemed to move really fast. And there was barking. Barking? I couldn't figure out why there was barking. The teasing game was bad enough, but they were playing with another dog. I couldn't smell it, but I know it was there. Anyway, I guess that overall I have to recommend that game. But not on a sunny day. If it's nice outside, take your dog outside to play real frisbee. Sloppy kisses til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Honey! Come to visit Grandma and I'll play real frisbee with you. Bad, bad mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete