Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Exciting Discovery

Hi Everybody!

I'd like to share my exciting discovery with you. It's been a busy night. I think I just might burst from excitement. After 5 years in darkness, I have finally seen the light! Now I know what all those other dogs at the park were talking about... today I drank out of the toilet for the first time. This is truly my home. I have not one, but two water bowls at my disposal. Well, not totally. After my brief sip I was discovered by my dad who promptly ratted me out to my mom. She's no fun. She closed the lid shutting me out of that cool clear bowl of refreshment. I'm sure I'll get another taste soon enough. I can't wait until they go to sleep tonight. I've been sleeping on the bathroom tiles lately, so they won't notice a thing. They'll just think I'm trying to keep cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey! Moms are no fun at all! They never let us do the really fun stuff! When I drink out of the toilet, my parents say "It's cocktail hour!" They've caught on pretty quick, and the seat stays down most of the time. When I visit my grandparents and aunt and uncle, they sometimes forget and leave the "bar" open.

    I'm a GRIN dog too. We even look a little alike, I wonder if we're related?

    ReplyDelete